No Mono?

1. So clearly the Monogram (classic, MC, mini, lin, whatever) is far and away the most popular Louis Vuitton style. I don't dislike the monogram (although I usually find it to feminine on bags I'm interested in) but I've noticed that in my (admittedly small) collection I don't have any monogram items, and am not really interested in picking any up. My very first LV was Epi, and since then I've added a Taiga wallet and a few Damier pieces to my collection. Am I the only person who own NO monogram at all?

(Of course I would LOVE to get my hands on a graffiti keepall, but that's pretty doubtful in the foreseeable future. Although I *may* be tempted to pick up a Groom agenda . . .)

2. show your collection again! I can't remember what you have.

I LOVE monogram but I am trying to get other things, not so much get away from it but I love the mix and match look of collections

3. I have a no mono policy.. its too over exploited these days so I'd rather just stay away.

4. I only get LE item with mono for the most part, other than maybe a few accessories (wapity, wallet etc) everything else is from olther lines, its just too boring now and every1 has it (90% of the time a fake though!:hysteric:).

5. I only own monogram.. so I guess I'm the antithesis ! :yes:

6. I love the monogram but find there is to many of them so i like damier.

7. I only carry the Damier line....the brown color does it for me...

I really never liked the Mono...although it is a chic looking pattern and looks really nice...but dont want to carry anything that screams a brand name that loud....I just cant do it. And I like that only familar people tend to recongnize the Damier. And the pattern....chocolate brown and checkers.....I luv luv it!!! Cant get enough....its a problem:sweatdrop:

8. im the same,i would only get the speedy in mono,but i wont get a wallet or anything like that,i prefer the mc line,vernis or the damier azur...

9. I'm trying to move away from mono (unless it's a design I really really like) & more into Epi because I just like the subtle look of it and the durability of course.

10. SO FAR, i only own monogram bags (mono, MC, and very soon onatah cuir which I guess also belongs to the monogram family.....), but I do see azur and epi in the very near future!
    Also....I personally PREFER men to own non-monogram bags.....cuz it's just too flashy for them. Wait....I take that back..... I PREFER GUYS WITH NO LOUIS BAGS AT ALL! haha.....iono.... i'm weird...... I don't mind women with LVs, but I'd like guys to be more "down-to-earth"..........

11. Lee Lee's aka Manolo Maven collection consists of Limited Edition bags. She's the only one I can think of.

As for me I have a few Mono, but I like to have a mix.

12. Well I started out with monogram so it's still near and dear to my heart.
    I do have variations on the mono family though (MC, Vernis, a mono denim LE bag, Graffiti, some of the other limited run items, etc.)

13. Mono Canvas doesn't have the same appeal to me now as when i was just starting a few years ago. though i still use my Keepall when travelling and my Abbesses when it's raining :shame: and i never liked Multicolour - ever. in fact, all of the LV bags i've bought this year aren't Monogrammed.

14. I love mono

15. Not alone. My first was also an epi. :jammin: Didn't pick any mono up until just a few months ago. I still only own one mono piece :yes: !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice