No Mobile Art 227 Reissue for me... WAHHH

jeshika

I want this one! <3
O.G.
Jul 18, 2006
hello ladies,

i just got a call from my SA in Hong Kong and I am heartbroken. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: I called her 2 days ago and she told me that she had 1 of the Mobile Art Reissues in 227 for me and I had planned to go pick it up from her when I was in HK this weekend.... however, I just got off the phone with her and she tells me that the bag is no longer available because Chanel has withdrawn all stock of the mobile art reissues and they have to be sent abroad (out of HK)! I'm really confused as to why they have to be sent abroad... afterall, they were meant for the Mobile Art exhibit in Hong Kong!

but I'm really bummmmmmmmed and I guess I'll start calling the boutiques again to see if there's one hiding somewhere... sniffles..

That is indeed odd but wipe those tears away -- every city that hosts the exhibit is going to have a commemorative purse. You may have specifically wanted Hong Kong but the exhibit is going to Tokyo, London, New York, and finally Paris.

i know... sniff, but i really liked the matt black reissue.... the fact that it was a commemorative purse was just extra. o well... c'est la vie.