No Manolos at Saks?

Ah, that explains it! I've been shopping at NM for so long and just started going back to Saks after some NM customer service problems. I never saw them in my local store, but figured they would be available online. This is really disappointing!

Some Saks stores do carry Manolos - if your coupon is valid is stores, you could give them a call and they could put the order through for you, or find it in another store if they don't have it. I know one that does carry MB is Saks Philadelphia (technically located in Bala Cynwyd, which is what the website's contact info says, I think). HTH!

Actually I just called Saks at San Antonio where they carry MB, however, the 20% off friends and family does not include MB, CL or any other premium designers. Bummer.

Actually I just called Saks at San Antonio where they carry MB, however, the 20% off friends and family does not include MB, CL or any other premium designers. Bummer.

I used the F&F discount on Manolos at the Greenwich Saks this past summer, no questions asked.

Last edited: