No Magic at Macy's

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Since Macy's didn't have the Bonnie tote I've been lusting after at the sale yesterday, I headed down to the Coach boutique to pick up some accessories:

[​IMG]

The madison op art ikat wristlet, tatoo, and whale key fobs!

2. They are all very beautiful :biggrin: Are you going to start using them right away?

3. Very cute! I especially love the whale :love:

4. oooooo, too cute!

5. The whale is adorable. Congrats on the new goodies.

6. cute accessories!! :biggrin:

7. TOO cute! I love that tattoo fob!!

8. Yay, we're wristlet twins! I love the navy ikat! So unique! Your charms are beautiful as well. I seriously am on a purse charm high right now thanks to leatherprince and the Coachie charms being made.

9. Way cute. Love them

10. I started using them the moment I got them:P Does anyone having any tips on how to get a pic to fit into the fob?

11. adorable pieces. the whale will look great attached to the navy ikat wristelt. the blues match perfectly. i really like the tattoo picture frame keyfob; it looks great will everything because of the grey. maybe you can go to a photo lab at your local pharmacy, like walgreens. they might be able to shrink it down enough to fit. :shrugs:

12. Sweet. I have the tattoo Fob and I love it

13. Such fun accessories!

14. I love your accessories! I just ordered the Ikat wristlet to go with my large Ikat Sabrina!