NO LV pieces are made in China, correct??

As a general rule:
Bags, Leather goods etc: France, Spain, USA
Leather goods, belts: Spain
Shoes: Italy
Ready to Wear: France, Italy
Sunglasses: France, Italy, Japan
Watches: Switzerland

As far as I have seen, LV places a big emphasis on integrity...and that is not just a marketing scheme.... If they were to use other countries to produce their goods, they would validate their reason and be proud of it, such as when they began opening workshops in Spain. A lot of people do not like made in Spain product, but the truth is the spanish have a long history in quality leather craftmanship, and in the end,, all product goes through the same quality control system, regardless of geographical location...And the funny thing is, there are many spanish working in the french workshops, perhaps a spanaird made your french made wallet....OMG!!!!

Paper bags are made in China, dustbags are made in China and India.
The bags are made in France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, USA, Spain and maybe some others but even Swiss bags are rare.
LVMH was contemplating starting production in india with a local high quality leather goods manufacture, I saw the news story somewhere but haven't heard anything since.
As far as quality of Chinese good, this all depends on the QC, if QC is strict the products will have no quality, because of the volume of the products made in China it's inevitable that there are irresponsible companies making poor quality products but that has no implications about the overall quality. I'll stop at that and leave politics alone.