No love for the Alma?

Mar 17, 2013
Hi! I'm relatively new to the LV forum and am really loving all the amazing reveals! But I'm a little curious as to why I'm not seeing more love for the Alma? It's the LV bag I'm currently obsessed with (the MM in epi noir) and from what I've read it's a classic. How do you LV experts feel about Alma? Is it now too dated? Would very much welcome your thoughts before I make my purchase. Thank you so much!! :smile:

REALLY?! I've seen tons of Alma reveals on here. The Alma is a true classic, has been around for years. Never dated and never will!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 667
Quite opposite, I have seen many Alma reveals here; in any size; check here regularly, you will know. Alma is so classic and classics never fade.
There are so many other brands copy Alma, for example, Gucci, Prada, Kate Spade, Coach.....and countless of those no-names, or clothing stores.

I see quite a few reveals for the the alma, pm bb and mm! I have the de alma, alma bb in pomme, epi electric alma in noir and alma pm in amarante.. I think the alma is a beautiful classic bag that won't go out of style.....I definitely do not think its too dated...

My alma was my first lv, she is no longer my favourite but I love her patina now she is 14. Alma is a classic and incredibly popular on tpf in her many versions. Definitely check out the clubhouse.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409478235.097457.jpg