No love for GRAPE?

BacardiGirl

FitMama Runs (and Shops!)
Aug 7, 2007
I noticed that there aren't too many pics/threads discussing the GRAPE RM bags....I was eyeing the grape Nikki for a while, and never ended up buying it, but from the pics on the store websites, it looked beautiful. I have never seen it IRL, so I am curious...why is there no love for grape out there????? :blink:

I noticed that there aren't too many pics/threads discussing the GRAPE RM bags....I was eyeing the grape Nikki for a while, and never ended up buying it, but from the pics on the store websites, it looked beautiful. I have never seen it IRL, so I am curious...why is there no love for grape out there????? :blink:

I just today got a Grape Stud Nikki and LOVE it!! I think RM's grape is one of the best purples I've seen. It is dark enough to be a little more neutral while still that pop of color. I would recommend it!

If you do a search there are actually quite a bit of threads about Grape. Grape is a spring color, and we don't see a whole lot of new reveals on it lately since people are more pumped for fall. I think is a gorgeous color, however i prefer a more neutral purple like purple haze coming out :yes:

I've never seen grape IRL, but if it is anything like my purple wave mini mini I'd be all over it!!! I would rename my purple wave 'Violet' though. It is the exact same color as my HH violet crinkle patent wallet! :cloud9: But I'm drawn to purples more in the red/plum range than the blue range.

I actually just got my Grape MAM from Shopbop today and I LOVE it! :heart::heart: I think it's a fantastic color and I generally love all shades of purple. I actually think it's very true to its name - grape. It's exactly what I would picture Grape purple to look like. :yes:

Here's a quick pic!

Attachments

• IMG_2310.JPG
    IMG_2310.JPG
    158.2 KB · Views: 134