No love for GRAPE?

I love grape...it's a lovely color. I think it's one of those colors that people either love or hate.

I agree. Some colors are like that. It does have a little more pink in it, but still is definitely a purple. My Grape Stud Nikki is sitting under my desk right now at work and I love her :smile:

I guess I some minor version of color blindness b/c I have the Grape MAC and my mom has the Grape Nikki and I see no pink in the color at all.

It's definitely not a blue based "violet" sort of purple, but it's definitely a shade I would define as a med-toned purple. It's by no means pastel. If you see a grape bag on sale I would snatch it up. It's great b/c it's not to dark to use as a summer bag and is also great for winter.

I have two threads with IRL pics, here they are:

http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/get-your-daily-dose-fruit-here-grape-mac-454820.html

http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/quick-double-reveal-before-the-ss-loot-pours-457709.html

Last edited:
^^I agree with Courtney. I don't see any pink in my grape Nikki at all. I bought one during the OSS and was pleasantly surprised at how dark/saturated of a purple it is. I thought it was going to be one of those impulse buys that I would regret, but I love her! My bag looks more like Courtney's in her MAC reveal thread.

I'm a huge purple fan and I don't like grape. It's too red. I returned the one bag I bought in grape.

Ditto. In fact I bought a grape MAB. Nordstrom PM'ed Bloomies during one of the big sales. I got a great deal on it, but I didn't love it so I returned it. I guess I like my purple's darker.

I bought the grape nikki with gold hardware and I was floored by how gorgeous it was. I'm a huge fan of purple and even my hair is purple but I look better in fuschias and colors like that so the grape nikki to me was more tone-wise like a fuschia. It's not a blue purple. I've showed it to a few people who were wow'ed as well.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I've already bought a Grape MAM from another tpf member so I get the best of both worlds, a new style and that same grape gorgeousness. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;)

As an FYI I have Periwinkle and the purple patent as well. So I'm a dedicated purpler. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator: