No love for GRAPE?

BacardiGirl

FitMama Runs (and Shops!)
Aug 7, 2007
A beautiful 'burb of Minneapolis
I noticed that there aren't too many pics/threads discussing the GRAPE RM bags....I was eyeing the grape Nikki for a while, and never ended up buying it, but from the pics on the store websites, it looked beautiful. I have never seen it IRL, so I am curious...why is there no love for grape out there????? :blink:

alpengold

Minkette mafia
May 24, 2009
Norway
I like grape colour on pictures. I didn't find any good deal on grape when I was searching for Nikki, so I ended up with Iris, which I love too :biggrin:.

Fashion1

RM ~ Bal ~ LV
O.G.
Jan 29, 2009
Now in ATL!
I noticed that there aren't too many pics/threads discussing the GRAPE RM bags....I was eyeing the grape Nikki for a while, and never ended up buying it, but from the pics on the store websites, it looked beautiful. I have never seen it IRL, so I am curious...why is there no love for grape out there????? :blink:
I just today got a Grape Stud Nikki and LOVE it!! I think RM's grape is one of the best purples I've seen. It is dark enough to be a little more neutral while still that pop of color. I would recommend it!

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
Admin
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
In the moment
I wish it were a little less red and a bit more blue in it. It doesn't even look like purple to me.. it looks pink!

gr8ful1

Jul 15, 2008
I'm a huge purple fan and I don't like grape. It's too red. I returned the one bag I bought in grape.

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
If you do a search there are actually quite a bit of threads about Grape. Grape is a spring color, and we don't see a whole lot of new reveals on it lately since people are more pumped for fall. I think is a gorgeous color, however i prefer a more neutral purple like purple haze coming out :yes:

Indybop

O.G.
Nov 24, 2007
by the sea
I've never seen grape IRL, but if it is anything like my purple wave mini mini I'd be all over it!!! I would rename my purple wave 'Violet' though. It is the exact same color as my HH violet crinkle patent wallet! :cloud9: But I'm drawn to purples more in the red/plum range than the blue range.

gr8ful1

Jul 15, 2008
Hmm...I wonder if grape is a better color for people who aren't huge purple lovers? It's not really purple to me.

Jun 3, 2008
baltimore
grape is a beautiful color!!! it seems really pink to me .. i remember seeing it in a store and thinking how lovely it was! it's funny some colors go unnoticed around here!!!

gr8ful1

Jul 15, 2008
^^That kind of supports what I said above.

Along those same lines...I don't like Plum or Lavender either. Neither one of them is purple to me.

Cheryl24

May 6, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
I actually just got my Grape MAM from Shopbop today and I LOVE it! :heart::heart: I think it's a fantastic color and I generally love all shades of purple. I actually think it's very true to its name - grape. It's exactly what I would picture Grape purple to look like. :yes:

Here's a quick pic!

Attachments