No Love for Emmy?

May 13, 2008
Hi everyone- new here! I've been reading and reading threads, and I don't see too much on the Emmy (except that luscious lemon emmy!). Is the Emmy:
- just too old/out of style?
- too heavy/boxy not what people expected?

I just love the way it looks, but have never seen it in person, so I'm curious what experiences people have had with it.

Thanks!

Hiya and welcome.

I have a black emmy and i love it. I use it as a general throw everything in bag and I find it just perfect. I am only 5 foot but do not find it too big or boxy!! It is heavier than some other bags but that does not bother me!!

i love the emmy, i was a little dissapointed when got my emmy,as there was like nothing on the forum!
also i thought it was boxy and too large for me,
but recently i have fallen in love with it! its such and easy bag to use and very comfortable on the shoulder, you can wear it loads different ways!
you can wear it how it comes, or put both straps on the middle or even join both straps together and use it in a messenger fashion!
i love it soo much i have just bought the little alana. i always liked the look of them!!
P1010062.JPG

P1010063.JPG

P1010064.JPG

Maybe it's because mulberry stores (expect outlets) don't sell them anymore.
But if they were, I would defenitely buy a lemon one. And I think that bag is a beauty :heart:

I read somewhere that people think it's hard to open it and put stuff in and take out.. that's why it wasn't so big-selling-product.

Must admit - i just keep the side locks fastened and just open via the big buckle. I have no issues with getting stuff in and out and i fill to the brim when i use it (use it for work stuff and lunch box etc):tup:

i remember when they were selling them i always longed for one!
then they went on offer and i nearly bought one befor my lemon turned up!

getting things in and out is easy you can leave the bag done up and just lift the flap up to throw my purse in and out!