No Love for Emmy?

Yup.. it works really well. I use my one as my standard black bag and it is great. It just feels fab to hold (if that makes sense). I do not use it over the shoulder - just as a hand bag. May try it out though! Piccies below, ignore the red wine bottle lol.. :heart:

I love the vanilla colour though ! brill :tup:

Attachments

• 15052008003.jpg
    15052008003.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 15052008004.jpg
    15052008004.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 15052008005.jpg
    15052008005.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 25
I have an Oak Emmy and I love her dearly. I find that it's very practical with all the pockets (stuff doesn't get lost like it does in other bags- sometimes my Bayswater resembles the Bermuda Triangle). I also think that it's a cute style and it has a good size. :tup: Lots of love for Emmy!

There is something about it that I like but I think personally I would go for the Alana rather than the Emmy because it is not as square and boxy.

I will have to try one on at some point I think!

owls, elephants, what ever i still love it and TBH it was the emmy that got me interested in mulberry, i loved how it looked on people!
i used to go in house of fraiser and always go straight over to them and think shall i?
then when they went on sale i nearly bought the emmy again but they didnt have the colour i wanted, then when the lemon came up on ebay, i jumped for it at £170!

owls, elephants, what ever i still love it and TBH it was the emmy that got me interested in mulberry, i loved how it looked on people!
i used to go in house of fraiser and always go straight over to them and think shall i?
then when they went on sale i nearly bought the emmy again but they didnt have the colour i wanted, then when the lemon came up on ebay, i jumped for it at £170!

:tup::woohoo: LOL - the emmy has ANIMAL magnetism hee hee

Last edited:
I've got emmy in oak darwin and matching concertina purse.

I think mine's really practical - It's my everyday bag - I can get loads in it and my mobile phone goes in the end pocket so when it's on my shoulder it's towards the front and I can pull my phone out without taking bag off my shoulder. Also same with keys in the front pocket.

Yes it does get boxy when it's full but then I just carry it in my hand

I love it!