No longer a CL Virgin!!

Bethc

O.G.
Oct 7, 2007
I've always wanted to have a pair of CLs, but I can't walk in very high heals due to knee problems, so I never did more than drool... :drool:

Yesterday, I was at BG and I met a very nice SA she brought me a whole bunch of styles to try and 2 of them definately work!! :yahoo:

NPs in black 90s and Matatales 45 in black suede... I can already tell they're going to be my favorites! Here they are...next time, maybe I'll get another color...

Attachments

ShoeNoob

Jan 27, 2009
Congrats! I'm jealous of the NP 90s... I haven't seen any of those online, and the nearest place that sells CL is a Neiman's 5 hours from here. And uh... I haven't made it official but after buying 4 pairs of CLs in 3 weeks, I'm probably banned. Unless of course, my UHG falls into my lap...

jh4200

You can call me Jenn
Feb 11, 2008
Congrats on your first (of many!) pairs! Both are excellent choices, and I'm so glad they work for you.

Bethc

O.G.
Oct 7, 2007
Thanks everyone!! I can't wait to wear them!

I have to wait for more pics... DH is home and I haven't told him my "good news" yet...

pursemonkey

monkeyseemonkeybuy
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
Where It's At
LOL at the DH bit - I soooo know how that goes;)

Congratulations! So glad you found two pair that work for you! I especially love the NPs!!

justkell

peace & love
O.G.
Jan 23, 2007
Long Island
congrats! great classics that you'll be able to wear for a very long time! and be aware, this is going to become a very expensive addiction, but well well worth it ;)