no longer a Balenciaga virgin LOL!

Dec 26, 2007
hi ladies of the Balenciaga forum :flowers:

let me just start off by introducing myself :P i'm madbrinks238, but most of the ladies here call me brinksy lol.

i'm normally found at the RM (Rebecca Minkoff) forum...my first :heart:
*i know you ladies love them Balenciagas so please don't throw your shoes at me for being upset w/ my statement...just throw your bags over :P rofl!!*

lately i've been bored w/ just sticking to RM's designs so i thought to myself "why not try a new designer?"

soooo here i am wanting to post up some pics of my very first Balenciaga...a Pourpre City!! :heart: i can't tell you how much i adore/love this bag. its just soooo...:tender: dreamy lol

these pics were taken while on my trip to Cali (beautiful state btw..lol, compared to my hometown, Houston TX :P)....

while we wait to board our plane to Orange County :smile:

2010_0131FUNtimes0015.jpg

our first meal when we landed...In-And-Out Burger!!!! (this burger is like one of the best fast food burger I've ever eaten...its orgasmically good :roflmfao:)​

2010_0131FUNtimes0062.jpg

2010_0131FUNtimes0063.jpg

Beautiful!!! I am an RM fan as well but recently decided to try a Balenciaga... I am debating between a Pourpre city also or an Outremer for my first one! Love your pics, very cute!

Brinksy-so good to see you here :flowers: I love your new Poupre City-it's beautiful! Aren't Bals the best?????

Congrats!!! Hope you got some nice sunshine in California-the rain finally stopped:yahoo:

Brinksy-so good to see you here :flowers: I love your new Poupre City-it's beautiful! Aren't Bals the best?????

Congrats!!! Hope you got some nice sunshine in California-the rain finally stopped:yahoo:

Hiiiii!!!!! :smile:

yess there was no rain whatsoever..it was a bit chilly but nevertheless, Cali was still breathtakingly beautiful :yes:

and thank you ladies for being so sweet and for your lovely comments