no longer a Balenciaga virgin LOL!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi ladies of the Balenciaga forum :flowers:

let me just start off by introducing myself :P i'm madbrinks238, but most of the ladies here call me brinksy lol.

i'm normally found at the RM (Rebecca Minkoff) forum...my first :heart:
    *i know you ladies love them Balenciagas so please don't throw your shoes at me for being upset w/ my statement...just throw your bags over :P rofl!!*

lately i've been bored w/ just sticking to RM's designs so i thought to myself "why not try a new designer?"

soooo here i am wanting to post up some pics of my very first Balenciaga...a Pourpre City!! :heart: i can't tell you how much i adore/love this bag. its just soooo...:tender: dreamy lol

these pics were taken while on my trip to Cali (beautiful state btw..lol, compared to my hometown, Houston TX :P)....

2. I can't wait and welcome!!!!

3. thanks Ghost55!!

i'll be posting pics shortly...my internet' connection's being a bit sluggish

4. while we wait to board our plane to Orange County :smile:

[​IMG]

our first meal when we landed...In-And-Out Burger!!!! (this burger is like one of the best fast food burger I've ever eaten...its orgasmically good :roflmfao:) ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Lovely bag! Congratulations~
    I like in-n-out too! My favorite burger...:yahoo:
    Enjoy your trip in CA!

6. Beautiful!!! I am an RM fan as well but recently decided to try a Balenciaga... I am debating between a Pourpre city also or an Outremer for my first one! Love your pics, very cute!

7. Very nice! Love Poupre. Congrats on your 1st B Bag.

8. Brinksy-so good to see you here :flowers: I love your new Poupre City-it's beautiful! Aren't Bals the best?????

Congrats!!! Hope you got some nice sunshine in California-the rain finally stopped:yahoo:

9. Hi there! Nice to see you on the Bal forum! Very pretty bag! Congrats!

10. Hiiiii!!!!! :smile:

yess there was no rain whatsoever..it was a bit chilly but nevertheless, Cali was still breathtakingly beautiful :yes:

and thank you ladies for being so sweet and for your lovely comments

11. Good to see another familiar face from the RM forum! Your pourpre city looks so pretty :love: More pics, please!

12. me and the baby at Medieval Times

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. lol yesss...another in-and-out burger fan *high five*
    and i sure did enjoy my trip to Cali..such a beautiful state i tell ya

14. oooo yess get a Pourpre City and we'll be twins :biggrin:

15. thanks girlie! :smile: