No HH on Amazon?

Hmm, you're right. I guess it wasn't working out, since the HH stock was not being updated on Amazon fast enough. I'm sure a lot of HH Amazon buyers have received disappointing calls these last few sales. I think it was a good movie to remove it until they fix their stock updating issues.

I noticed that last week. Prior, they even had some Spring items listed and then suddenly everything was gone. Maybe it is because of the inventory problems. I tried to order that same Marcel when it showed 1 left, and it would let me get all the way through till the end and then I'd get a warning that there was insufficient stock to place my order. But when I'd go out and look at the item again, it would still show 1 remaining.

I wonder if the fact that Amazon lets you return items while HH says final sale once they're marked down to a certain point is a problem?

I don't think it is a situation of Amazon buyers. I think HH is "leasing" a portal through Amazon and the gap in inventory counts may be a problem on Amazon end. It may be HH dropping them.

Yep... pooped on me too. I was hoping to get the TCP Trophy that Amazon said they had 1 left in stock when the sale started for $169.50. So happy about the ridiculously great price until I got a cancellation of order email. Guess it wasn't meant for me. Oh well.

I emailed HH a couple weeks ago about the lack of Amazon stock - here's the reply:

thank you for the email, currently, we are in the process of updating
our inventory for amazon. Once this our inventory is up to date,
we should resume business as normal with Amazon.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

thank you
-Salina