No help from Barneys!

Swanky-panky

Mar 22, 2010
I am really disgusted! When a woman calls (me) and is obviously ready to drop almost $2K in your store, you don't tell her you're going to lunch and will work on her request late this afternoon! Or worse yet, tell her to call back on Thursday to talk to someone else!

What is going on with this store? I'm thinking of calling the manager.

I don't shop at Barneys anymore because of their SA's attitudes. I have felt disregarded each and every time I walk in there or call. Its too snooty for me. I just go to look and buy from somewhere else!

wow, what happened to customer service? they can't be doing that well. every time I walk into a Barneys there's never anyone in the store! give your business to someone else. And yes, I'd call and ask for a manager!

I've had either really good or really bad experiences with Barneys. There are so few people in the Dallas store, you'd think they would wise up a bit. They don't have that much that isn't available some where else.

If she is still there, Adrienne at Barney's Dallas was always very friendly and helpful. I haven't talked to her in a while though. Try another store, or talk to a manager. Gosh, she must not be on commission or else she would not have been going to lunch because I doubt she could afford it. ;)

girl! I know how you feel! that's why I only shops at Bergdorf Goodman! it's like couple blocks away, so next time you are in the mood to shop, go to Bergdorf! I always receive great service from the SA there and always feels they appreciate my business! if I can recomend my fabulous SA ( Jesse Kopischke ) at the 1st floor handbag dept! no matter if I am buying something that's only $100 to a $4000 bag he always treated me with great service! I love Bergdorf!
:biggrin:

I agree! One time I went into the Chicago Barney's and they are rudddde!!

I am sorry for your experience..I would definitely go somewhere else, especially if you are droppin' big bucks!!:graucho:

Sorry you had a bad experience there. I don't shop at Barney's except to buy Bal. bags. The Barneys in Chicago where I shop has a wonderful SA in the Bal. Bags section - his name is Michael. he will hunt all over for the Bal. bag you want. He has always come through for me. Good luck.