No he didn't... reveal and a funny story...

I have been obsessing over this case (yes I know it is pretty crazy to spend $1,500 on an Iphone case), but wasn't sure if I would really like it in person. Unfortunately, our main store in Toronto did not have any display models in stock. The only option was to place an order, prepay and if anything, reverse the charge/ return it in the store. So I went ahead and placed the order (so that I could just see it :graucho:, but did not tell my husband (yet), because I was sure that he would not be happy with me to say the least and I was convincing myself that I just wanted to make sure I will actually love the case, as much as I thought I did and at some point for some occasion, I will get it as a gift or use my 52 weeks challenge fund to buy it at the end of this year...

Funny part:
Unbeknownst to me, he heard my conversation with my girlfriend and how I was drooling over this case. So, he calls LV and somehow convinces them to release a case that was delivered to the store for someone else. Unfortunately, he cannot go to Downtown to pick it up and begs his mom to help him with the surprise. She refuses at first scalding him about this frivolous purchase, but gives in in the name of love. She has to jump through hoops to complete the transaction, as besides driving to Downtown, she has to deliver the case to our house and hide it. Long story short, I come home and "misplace" my phone. For the life of me, I can't find it anywhere. So my helpful hubby offers to call it. I hear the ring, but it sounds muffled and I cannot locate it. I think I am going crazy when finally I find it under a blanket on the couch and as I look closer, I see the box... I am in shock to say the least. How did he manage to get one when my order placed 2 weeks ago did not come through yet and how awesome he is to care enough to make a silly dream come true. It must me LVoe.

Happy Valentines Day everyone :heart:

I have been obsessing over this case (yes I know it is pretty crazy to spend $1,500 on an Iphone case), but wasn't sure if I would really like it in person. Unfortunately, our main store in Toronto did not have any display models in stock. The only option was to place an order, prepay and if anything, reverse the charge/ return it in the store. So I went ahead and placed the order (so that I could just see it :graucho:, but did not tell my husband (yet), because I was sure that he would not be happy with me to say the least and I was convincing myself that I just wanted to make sure I will actually love the case, as much as I thought I did and at some point for some occasion, I will get it as a gift or use my 52 weeks challenge fund to buy it at the end of this year...

Funny part:
Unbeknownst to me, he heard my conversation with my girlfriend and how I was drooling over this case. So, he calls LV and somehow convinces them to release a case that was delivered to the store for someone else. Unfortunately, he cannot go to Downtown to pick it up and begs his mom to help him with the surprise. She refuses at first scalding him about this frivolous purchase, but gives in in the name of love. She has to jump through hoops to complete the transaction, as besides driving to Downtown, she has to deliver the case to our house and hide it. Long story short, I come home and "misplace" my phone. For the life of me, I can't find it anywhere. So my helpful hubby offers to call it. I hear the ring, but it sounds muffled and I cannot locate it. I think I am going crazy when finally I find it under a blanket on the couch and as I look closer, I see the box... I am in shock to say the least. How did he manage to get one when my order placed 2 weeks ago did not come through yet and how awesome he is to care enough to make a silly dream come true. It must me LVoe.

Happy Valentines Day everyone :heart:

That's so sweet!!!

Reactions: Peppi1975