No Gucci Forum?

1. I was wondering why there was no Gucci sub forum here? I would love to see one! Just curious!

2. I would happily participate in a Gucci subforum! I LOVE Gucci!!!

3. I agree--I LOVE Gucci too!

4. ME TOO! I AM A GUCCI GIRL THAT'S MY NUMBER ONE BAG:lol: :lol: ! I WOULD TO SEE THAT HAPPEN.

5. What is your favorite Gucci bag ever?

6. I like anything accented with the horsebit- and the new guccissima line.

7. I have that large horsebit hobo! My favorite Gucci is the Blondi bag! I walked into the store just LOOKING. I saw it and I almost lost it. My husband was with and I preceded to act like a 2 yr old. He bought the bag and I was the wife again.

8. Love that story aprild!

My favorite is the black horsebit converitble clutch that my husband bought me for my b-day a couple of years ago. It was totally sold out where I live, and I was just dying to get it! He went on a trip to Houston and surprised me with it for my b-day!

9. I think it's just a matter of time. There will be more forums, as people petition for them. I'd like to see a Prada forum!

10. Die-hard Gucci fan here ... I'd love to have a Gucci forum!

11. How do we petition?

12. Just create a thread like this, so that people can express interest. Also, let Vlad and Megs know. That's how the other sub-forums were created.

13. I'd like to see a Gucci forum too! Oh, also a Prada foum! :nuts:

14. ^^ITA! I also wouldn't mind a Tod's/Hogan and Dior forum, lol

15. Yay for Gucci forum! How about Coach ;] :shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice