No gift box?

Alexa5

O.G.
Nov 2, 2011
Has anyone ever ordered online/requested the free gift box, and didn't get it? I purposely ordered with the box to help ensure good shipping on mine, and when it came it wasn't in a gift box and there were no boxes in there at all. I looked at the statement that came with it and it clearly said gift boxes included.

Just wondering.... I didn't say anything to Coach because they had already given me merchandise credit on fedex not shipping on time, and the items did look to be wrapped nicely in tissue paper/in good condition.

I've never had it happen.. but I'm sure it is one of those things that happens every once in a while.

Do you have a FP store by you? Mine will give me gift boxes if I ask for them (I like to store my bags in them when not in use).

Just happened to me today. I requested gift wrapped and it came loosely wrapped in some tissue paper. Last few things I ordered from JAX have been like that. They don't even put them in plastic anymore or have those puffy air bag things for cushioning. Just an expensive bag bumping around in a too big box. Boo JAX!

It happened to me once too. Ordered a wristlet, 2 cosmetic pouches, and a few key fobs and requested gift boxes. Everything came wrapped in plastic but there wasn't a single gift box to be found and my packing slip thing clearly said gift boxes were included. I went to my FP store and explained what happened and they gave me some gift boxes :tup: FP to the rescue :smile:

Just happened to me today. I requested gift wrapped and it came loosely wrapped in some tissue paper. Last few things I ordered from JAX have been like that. They don't even put them in plastic anymore or have those puffy air bag things for cushioning. Just an expensive bag bumping around in a too big box. Boo JAX!

Yep, my last bag.....a week ago.....no air pillows....no wrapping......just a few sheets of paper. I even asked them to leave in the plastic bag...I gots nothing.

My last purchase was as you described... no plastic, loosely wrapped, no stuffing or anything.... This purchase was very nicely done--with lots of tissue, plastic, etc. So at least if I didn't get my boxes they did it right. Seems so weird that they are so inconsistent and not careful about the packaging.

Same for me....I always ask for Gift boxes for purses and larger things like clutches because I store them in their boxes, and the last two orders (before this last one last week) were NOT in gift boxes, so I guess I got lucky w/ my last order since the items came in boxes (although they ended up giving me a huge box for a mini Willis I bought)...go figure.