No Fakes Being Sold Door to Door Where My Husband Works!!

Jul 21, 2006
It's rather late, but I just had to share this story with everyone because I just couldn't believe what my husband did today. Apparently, a saleswoman came to where he works this afternoon, selling fake handbags out of her car....you name it.....she had it all.....Coach, LV, Fendi and Balenciaga, Dior ......of course, you can't even imagine how these beautiful bags could look in vinyl, but you get the picture. The girls that work with him were going gaga over these bags like they were candy. My husband asked this woman if any of these bags were real, and she said, "of course, not". They were great knockoffs....who would even know the difference?" He told her that his wife was a "woman who loves the real thing" and he didn't appreciate counterfeit sellers coming to where he works to sell their junk. The woman at work were just astounded that he knew so much about fake handbags, of all things, that it was so illegal to even buy them. The saleswoman couldn't get out of his office fast enough, even before she had a chance to sell anything. He told me this over dinner tonight. I was so proud of him, and he laughed because he couldn't believe that he felt so strongly over the subject, after I have been drilling this into him for months..just because of how I feel about the subject. I thought that was a great story and I wanted to share, as I still can't believe he did what he did. Yay!!!:P

I just thought that it was utterly amazing that my husband would even do that.....and then after that saleswoman left, he sat and talked with all the girls at work about the whole concept of fake handbags and how wrong it is to patronize anyone who sells them. I just couldn't imagine my husband doing that. I just love him....what a guy! I swear, I must have drilled the fact home with him many, many times!!!

Ha, Ha.....practically every time he walks by the computer and if I am on it, he says...."are you on that purse forum again"? All that useful information received on this forum was put into action yesterday! I forgot to mention that it also made me feel really good inside that he did that because that fake purse store that is nearby is still selling fakes like hotcakes and not one authority that I contacted is doing anything about it......so a small step was taken, anyway......:rolleyes:

Ha, Ha.....practically every time he walks by the computer and if I am on it, he says...."are you on that purse forum again"? All that useful information received on this forum was put into action yesterday! I forgot to mention that it also made me feel really good inside that he did that because that fake purse store that is nearby is still selling fakes like hotcakes and not one authority that I contacted is doing anything about it......so a small step was taken, anyway......:rolleyes:
Contact the manufacturers that are being faked there :yes:

anyways your hubby rocks:yahoo::yahoo: