no email notifications?

kallison

wake up.you're alive
Sep 3, 2006
okay, so it may just be me because other people usually post if this happens. (or else, other people did and i missed it). but i haven't been getting email notifications of thread replies. i checked under my options and i have it set.

or am i totally crazy?

I don't get notifications of anything anymore. I haven't since the new board came about.
I don't get PM notifications or reported posts anymore :cry:

i got them until a few days ago when i had to restore my computer. i didn't know if it had anything to do with that.

i switched back to the old site, so maybe that's it?

I think there is some sort of issue... the issue I am not sure of. Vlad is doing some updates tonight, so maybe it will begin working again- hopefully! Sorry all, we will keep looking into it

I use the old theme and get them... I don't know if that helps. I think that if you switch to the new and back to the old, you might have to go in and reset your email settings. I think I recall not getting PM notifications at first and went in and reset. Does that help?

i've switched back and forth a few times (but at the time i stopped getting emails, i hadn't changed formats at all). and i've changed settings in each. and nothing. :shrugs: