No Dust Bag Behavior

I like having the original dustbags for my purses, and I am careful to keep the ones for the purses that I buy new. However, I would not pass up an Ebay bag just because it did not have a dustbag.
I do store my out-of-season bags in their dustbags, but the current bags are hanging on the outside of my closet door so I can see them.

Its like getting a mobile phone and selling it on minus the packaging, not right. Yes its the sellers property and up to them but if you intend on selling on you must appreciate the buyer might like the dust bag. Would you remove a bag's detached shoulder strap before selling? It might be part of the bag but when you buy a designer bag the point it getting everything you would get in the package like tags and dust bag. I keep all my tags too.

I tend to be OCD about dustbags as well. I figure if I am going to pay that much for a bag, I want to keep it nicely when I'm not using it. I even did what bhalpop did and put old pillowcases on the ones that didn't come with dustbags. They were less expensive, but I care for them just as much :smile:.

I also use dust bags to keep my bags in the closet. However, I don't keep the tags, maybe because I don't re-sell my bags, and I don't buy used bags either, so up to now I have never had problem with dust bags.

I keep all my bags in dustbags. I dont understand ebay sellers who say they threw the dustbag away because they never thought they would sell. It makes me nervous baout how they have been storing the bag!

Or if the bag is legit. Some of the dust bags to designer gear can be a little over the top with logo and branding so maybe people might be trying to pass on a very well made fake? Just an idea. I keep tags even off my cheap bags as none of my bags has cost me more than fifty quid. Its a warranty thing, it had bag serial and model on.