No deletes for Canada

crushgoil

Jun 11, 2011
Calgary, AB Canada
I've read here that Canadian outlets are not getting any new deletes for a while (possibly after Christmas) does anyone know if this same thing happened last year? Secondly, how can we effectively voice our disappointment about this? I love going to the outlets for deletes so not having this opportunity for a while is saddening. I'm listening to all of the American ladies talking about Black Friday and we've got nothing new at all?..... :sad:

Dec 18, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
My guess is the FP stores are hoarding them for Boxing Day. I know they all had them last year, it must have been a trial and did well so they're repeating it this year.

ildera5

Bag Lovers Unite!
O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
GTA, Ontario
My outlet has said that they have some coming, but it always takes longer for us to get them here it seems :sad:.

crushgoil

Jun 11, 2011
Calgary, AB Canada
Headlighted said:
My guess is the FP stores are hoarding them for Boxing Day. I know they all had them last year, it must have been a trial and did well so they're repeating it this year.
Were the boxing day prices worth braving the malls?

crushgoil

Jun 11, 2011
Calgary, AB Canada
Headlighted said:
Depends how desperate you are for something, if I'm correct the prices weren't as low as Outlet.
That's too bad! I guess I don't want anything that bad. I was thinking of getting a black or mahogany leather Lindsey but oh well. I guess I'll just wait for a croc Lindsey at an outlet instead.... Eventually...