No date code

Nov 11, 2006
Hey guys, I’m looking at a preowned Noe at a consignment store. Apparently all the leather has been replaced by LV and there is no new date code. It sounds legit, BUT, I’m a little concerned not knowing the date to tell me how old the canvas is. Am i overthinking this? The canvas and inside appear to be in pretty good shape. TIA for any insight

Hey guys, I’m looking at a preowned Noe at a consignment store. Apparently all the leather has been replaced by LV and there is no new date code. It sounds legit, .

What do you mean it sounds legit? It's authentic or it isn't--what do you know about its authenticity? Is there a receipt for the repair, ideally stating its original date code?

I would be very wary of buying something like this when it's so easily findable on the resale market with a date code.

Last edited:
What do you mean it sounds legit? It's authentic or it isn't--what do you know about its authenticity? Is there a receipt for the repair, ideally stating its original date code?

I would be very wary of buying something like this when it's so easily findable on the resale market with a date code.

Wow. Those are really good points. I called them earlier and they didn’t say anything about having a repair receipt on hand. Maybe I’ll call back and see what they say. I’m glad I posted on here