No Coupon for me :( Anyone not using theirs???

CoachKJ

Jul 25, 2007
Hi coachies!

I called my local boutique in the Chicagoland area and sure enough, I wasn't on the list :crybaby:My SA was sooo sweet though! She explained that it's not based on spending patterns, but the promotion is geared towards people who shop at the outlets, in hopes of steering them towards the (full price) boutique stores. She has added me to the list for future promotions

Sooooo....I know there are some on a certain online site.....but I was wondering is there any coachies out there who are not planning to use their $50.00 coupon???

Triple:heart: TIA!!!!

Hi coachies!

I called my local boutique in the Chicagoland area and sure enough, I wasn't on the list :crybaby:My SA was sooo sweet though! She explained that it's not based on spending patterns, but the promotion is geared towards people who shop at the outlets, in hopes of steering them towards the (full price) boutique stores.

I don't get it...I haven't bought anything at the outlet in over a year, but I still got a card. And someone else on this forum said that her SA told her that the cards were sent to you if you either haven't shopped at Coach in a long time, or if you shop 3x a month. That doesn't describe me either.

This is really weird...