No copuon this week any thoughts about next Thursday before Labor Day??

September24

Je m'aime
Dec 26, 2008
here
I have a red leather Zoe on charge hold, can pick her up until next Saturday, a week from tomorrow. I'm debating going to get her or waiting till next Thursday in case a new 20% comes out. I WANT my bag but I don't want to have to make 2 trips, about 35 miles 1 way, in a week.
Do you think we'll have a new 20% for the LD weekend? I really think yes. Anyone else?:shrugs:

September24

Je m'aime
Dec 26, 2008
here
but I would go get my red TODAY:yahoo: and use the coupon on something else - lmao

Well I already used the coupon for my red Zoe, they let me over the phone, I'm just trying to save myself a trip and I know if I go in the outlet twice I'll buy twice! I won't be able to just go in and pick up my chrge hold!

Jun 15, 2009
Well I already used the coupon for my red Zoe, they let me over the phone, I'm just trying to save myself a trip and I know if I go in the outlet twice I'll buy twice! I won't be able to just go in and pick up my chrge hold!

well you know I can NOT wait - I have to go get my charge hold TOMORROWWWWWW:yahoo:

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
I'm confused. If you already bought the bag with the coupon, are you holding off so that you can possibly use the coupon again? Is that the issue?

giagnm

O.G.
Feb 11, 2009
Bag Heaven
I got the impression the OP wants to wait to pick up her bag in case there is coupon to purchase more items instead of making that drive twice. Who can resist shopping again when there is a coupon, not me!:P

May 22, 2007
SoCal
^^^I'm in the same situation too. Trying to decide if I should go pick up my charge hold or wait till next Wed. and hope a coupon came out.