No clouds in this sky! Azure 1941 Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 28, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
    Sorry, my photography skills cannot do justice to her (although, at least on my screen, I think the color looks pretty true).

Until now, nothing from the 1941 collection had struck me as must-have. But, when I saw this drill-down pic pop up and it happened to be during F&F, I decided to give it a shot – having never seen any Dinky 24 in person – and see if the color could be as beautiful as it seemed.

That turned out to be a fortunate decision 1) because IT IS GORGEOUS, 2) 24 is a great size, 3) the 24 has gone from $395 to $450 sometime since I ordered on 4/18, and 4) this bag (I don’t know about any other Dinky 24) is excluded from PCE. Coach’s games really stink!

It’s completely matte on the outside, very lightly burnished with darker edges and a lighter middle.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461867867.702019.jpg

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461867916.152684.jpg

3. The SOFTEST forest interior.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461867935.332348.jpg

4. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461867986.323980.jpg

5. It makes my cornflower Nomad look so dull!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461868051.606923.jpg

6. This is jaw-dropping gorgeous! Congrats on such a beautiful bag and great deal!

7. So much prettier in your pics. Love the soft changes in the color and would never have dreamed it would have that interior. Stunning! I wonder if the Forrest has the azure color inside. Congrats and enjoy!

8. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a crazy gorgeous color!! CONGRATS, that's beyond beautiful - inside and out!!

9. Very pretty!

10. Love shades of blue and green together! Also like the slip pocket and coin compartment inside.

11. Ohhhh, the blue with the green. Nice!

12. Beautiful. Love the blue and green combo!

13. Beautiful!! I have had my Azure swagger only one day and have already received several compliments on the blue color.

14. Beautiful blue!

15. Fab blue bag! Congrats!