No cashback on Auctiva listings on ebay??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we can't "chat" on the ebay deals thread and this is where I saw a post regarding this, I'm posting this here.

Is it true you can't get cashback from live.com if you do a BIN that is an Auctiva auction on ebay? I'm questioning this because I recently did a BIN through live.com and it was an auctiva auction and my cashback amount shows up. Just curious to know where it says no Auctiva auctions included on the cashback program as I searched the terms/conditions portion and didn't see anything.

Let me know what you know! Thanks!!!

i have bought items through auctiva auctions and had cashback in my account...and have sold items through auctiva with buyers using the cashback program. i know this because i had to change my settings to allow this for buyers. i have seen several posts on this in reference to auctiva, i think it depends on if they (sellers) use auctiva checkout! i don't believe just because it is an auctiva auction it is exempt from live.com, HTH!

i have bought items through auctiva auctions and had cashback in my account...and have sold items through auctiva with buyers using the cashback program. i know this because i had to change my settings to allow this for buyers. i have seen several posts on this in reference to auctiva, i think it depends on if they (sellers) use auctiva checkout! i don't believe just because it is an auctiva auction it is exempt from live.com, HTH!

Yes, that does! Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.