no balny visit for me

1. hi everyone! missed being on tPF during my trip to nyc!!!

i'm sad to report that i just got back, and i didn't get to go to BalNY!
    i ended up spending all my time visiting family and friends and going back to old haunts that i missed, which was really awesome.:drinkup:

but, i did see more b-bags during my trip than i have all year in los angeles. there were tons of fake ones being sold by street stands. while checking in at jfk, i was standing behind a woman with a giant fake black b-bag. the hardware was so :yucky:, and the stuff in her bag was stretching out the plasticy material. it looked worse than pleather! *shudder*

in a bar, i saw a gal with a black mini b! it was really cute and looks like a great going-out bag if anyone thought it was too small. a great alternative to the first, imho.

the highlight was when i spotted a girl with a beautiful lilac bag with great mauve undertones. she passed me by so quickly, but i think it was the 04 lilac. really gorgeous in person!:love:

2. o0o0o0o very cool! I love seeing people with real ones! especially an unusual color like lilac! I've never seen it in person before, bet it was quite a sight!

3. Despite not going to BalNY, it sounds like you had a fun trip! That's cool that you spotted so many Bbags! I've yet to see someone wearing a Bbag here where I live. Grossy Josie on the fake pleathery plastic stretchy fake that you saw! But, an 04 Lilac sighting---ooooh!:love:

4. How can you not visit BalNY while you were there??!! :lecture:(sorry, I just wanted an excuse to use this cute smilie :P).

Sounds like you had fun visiting your family and friends. That's so cool that you get to see all sorts of B-bags real or fake, because I only seen a few at my area. :girlsigh:

5. irissy, trust me, i wish i had more time!!! if i had been able to escape my family, i would have gone for sure. but NO ONE understands my handbag obsession so it never worked out.:blah:
    lol, i love all these new smilies that appeared when i got back!!! :jammin:

6. ^LOL, Irissy! That is the cutest smilie!!

Welcome back, Jennifer!! Glad to hear you had such a nice trip. I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to visit the store, but you can always use it as an excuse to visit another time! :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice