No Balenciaga at SONG Vienna anymore?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wrote them about Day bbag and they wrote me back:

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]"Sorry but we dont have the balnciaga in stock anymore!"

Does that mean that they don´t sell Balenciaga there anymore? I asked them, but they didn´t answear me.

So I´m confused coz I wanted to go there on Saturday.

[/FONT]

2. ok im 100% sure they still HAVE balenciaga... just check out their page www.song.at an then click song..
    i guess they mean they dont have the black day anymore (I HOPE or else my last bbag resort here in vienna is gone gaaaasp....)
    i hope u like vienna... if u need some shopping tips or anything else just pm me

3. I hope they meant day, coz it´s the nearest shop with Bal for me and I would like to see them in person.
    I´m gonna check it tomorrow, since they don´t answearing my e-mails.