No bags for Christmas, but I did get this...

chag

O.G.
May 30, 2006
Well after being on a bag ban since umm July :Push: I thought I was going to get loads of Louis Vuitton for Christmas. But nooooo... lol!! Hubby had to make me cry with this baby! A ladies all gold Presidental datejust with diamond dial and bezel on a mother of pearl face. Drop dead gorgeous. Needless to say I didn't complain too much ;)

Attachments

chag

O.G.
May 30, 2006
omg, that is one gorgeous piece, must have cost a fortune!!!
My husband never tells me these things so I looked it up on the web. I found similar ones that had custom diamond bezels and dials, not from Rolex like this one that retailed at 26,5k:wtf: lolol! So like I said no complaints here!

Aug 29, 2006
Looove your new watch! I have one with a diamond dial but I am absolutely DREAMING about having one with a diamond bezel as well...sigh... you lucky lady!

chag

O.G.
May 30, 2006
Thanks ladies!;) I think I'm still sad over not getting any new LV's but I'll get over it :graucho:

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Arizona
So beautiful!!

I always enjoy drooling over my grandma's Rolex collection...they are SUCH gorgeous watches!

Pippi

my stockings are short
Mar 26, 2006
Hailey, Idaho
WOW! Chag! That is TDF! What a good DH you have (even if he didn't buy you a bag to go with it.;) )

Happy new year!
Pippi:flowers: