No answer at Dior Boston

Volvomom

Jan 5, 2016
I have tried calling Dior in Copley Boston every other day and no one picks up ever. I find it hard to believe Dior is that busy during a pandemic. LoL. Do others get through when calling???

I have tried calling Dior in Copley Boston every other day and no one picks up ever. I find it hard to believe Dior is that busy during a pandemic. LoL. Do others get through when calling???
It's best to visit the boutique and connect directly with an SA so that you can get their personal phone number. I know that boutiques sometimes get really busy, and even if they are not serving clients visibly, they are contacting their phone clients and also reaching out on social media.

The boutique in Dior Toronto Colonnade tries to answer the phone whenever they can, but my SA told me that sometimes the people that call waste their time. For instance, when the Air Dior sign-up page dropped, customers were calling to ask questions about how the selection process works for the shoes (SAs don't know), if they can get a pair themselves, and/or if they can pay the SA more than retail to get the shoe! All of these calls didn't lead to any actual interest and sales in the brand's products at the boutique.

I spent the weekend in Boston 2 weeks ago. We went to the store a couple times. It's not a very busy store and they don't have a lot of staff and they only let in a few people at a time so I'm not surprised that no one answered. It's worth going to because they are very nice and they seemed to have a lot of stock. Good luck and happy birthday!

Thank you so much. I don't have anything Dior and I was interested in the Lady Dior bag as a 50th birthday present for myself. I need to look at the sizes. All the colors are stunning. OMG.