No 'Ago' Please......

labelwhore04

Apr 14, 2011
We the North
Yeah i agree, this is pretty annoying, especially because sometimes i like to go back and read posts that i've missed or haven't read yet and it's alot easier to tell by an exact date/time. I can see this feature getting frustrating really fast..

Sweet Pea

Sep 19, 2007
I love the new change...my time did not coincide with the time on FB...very frustrating!!! Thanks Vlad...keep up the good work!!!

Cocolo

~NiceGirl My Butt!~
O.G.
Sep 24, 2010
New York
I usually love everything you do for us Vlad, but I have to say this elimination of time and date is a stinker IMO. Please put it back, or let choose? Like we can with time zone?

Echoes

O.G.
Aug 8, 2008
I'm a little slow on thread titles tonight. I should have made it something like "Can The 'Ago' Go?" :sunnies

Cocolo

~NiceGirl My Butt!~
O.G.
Sep 24, 2010
New York
Nah you did swell Echoes. It got my attention just about the time I had begun to think I was crazy.

karester

O.G.
Jul 12, 2008
Yeah I like knowing exactly when each post was well, posted. Bring back date/time, please. :smile:

jenaywins

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
Funny - I was just coming to post a thread on how much I liked the new "ago." It's easier for me to put the timing of the last post into perspective. :shrugs:

Maybe this could be a user preference?

indiaink

Well, that didn't last long.
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Ick. Alas, this thread too shall pass into the long ago history of life...

Can we but turn back time and be what we were... it has that time indeed passed by, so long ... ago.

Er, - it's too busy, that's what it is. Busy-ness. Enough. G'night, dear wondrous Vlad, I knew ye long ago...