No Abigails to be found!

kcoach

Jul 23, 2013
Wow, I can't believe how hard it's been to locate an Abigail bag. They haven't been discontinued that long and there are none at any FP stores (not a surprise), none at JAX, none in any outlets (according to a search my local outlet did for me). Wow.

Guess I'll have to keep searching on the bay... Coach should consider making this bag again, as well as it sold!

Wow, I can't believe how hard it's been to locate an Abigail bag. They haven't been discontinued that long and there are none at any FP stores (not a surprise), none at JAX, none in any outlets (according to a search my local outlet did for me). Wow.

Guess I'll have to keep searching on the bay... Coach should consider making this bag again, as well as it sold!
There is a MFF that is similar. Think it is called Ashley.

The Abigails are hard to find. I don't know if they didn't make all that many of them or what. It's a shame, because I really love that style. There are a few on eBay right now though. There's a navy blue one on there right now for $169 BIN, and the seller says it's in excellent condition. There are also a couple black ones, a couple parchment, and one dove.

The Abigails are hard to find. I don't know if they didn't make all that many of them or what. It's a shame, because I really love that style. There are a few on eBay right now though. There's a navy blue one on there right now for $169 BIN, and the seller says it's in excellent condition. There are also a couple black ones, a couple parchment, and one dove.

I don't think I saw the navy one but did see the black, parchment and dove. I think the dove is gorgeous but my eye is on a black one. They just seem to be expensive for used. I do love the style.