NM vs. saks giftcard promotions?

i need to buy the jumbo flap chanel bag and i want to make the most of the gift card events at these department stores. which stores give you more in giftcard for spending $4300?

is there a better promotions out there for chanel?

thank you thank you!!!

i need to buy the jumbo flap chanel bag and i want to make the most of the gift card events at these department stores. which stores give you more in giftcard for spending $4300?

is there a better promotions out there for chanel?

thank you thank you!!!

No more GC promos on Chanel.
The best you can do is wait for double or triple points .
Don't know about Saks but at NM for $4300 points right now would be 8600 and it takes 10,000 points for a gift card. The only thing that while waiting for double or triple points there might be a price increase. So it's really diffucult choice.

Got intel that Saks 1-day triple points is Tuesday, Nov 22. I think that you can presale it now! Good luck!

I heard it upcoming 1 day only double points too.

The best deal so far as long as I know is Saks if you are Platinum or Diamond.

If so, Saks gives you 6 points per $1.($258 gift card value for $4300)

On Double Points Days, 12 points per $1.($516 gift card value for $4300)

Triple Point Days, 18 points per $1. ($774 gift card value for $4300)

For Incircle members,

NM gives you only 2 points per $1.

If you are President Circle(Already spent more than $75,000 this year) then 5 points per $1.

You can pick up any 1 day to double it if you already spent more than $2500 on Neiman Card.

NM sometimes does special gift card event in store, but Chanel hardly participates in it.

pinktailcat said:
I heard it upcoming 1 day only double points too.

The best deal so far as long as I know is Saks if you are Platinum or Diamond.

If so, Saks gives you 6 points per $1.($258 gift card value for $4300)

On Double Points Days, 12 points per $1.($516 gift card value for $4300)

Triple Point Days, 18 points per $1. ($774 gift card value for $4300)

For Incircle members,

NM gives you only 2 points per $1.

If you are President Circle(Already spent more than $75,000 this year) then 5 points per $1.

You can pick up any 1 day to double it if you already spent more than $2500 on Neiman Card.

NM sometimes does special gift card event in store, but Chanel hardly participates in it.

Thanks. I didn't realize you already needed to spend $2500 at NM before you could use the one day of choice for double points. I'll need to keep that in mind.