NM Tysons Galleria-Chanel sale stock

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
NM Tysons Galleria has select Chanel handbags and accessories at 30% off right now (amongst others like some Balenciaga pieces, and many other designers too)

Call 703-761-1600 ext 3033 and ask for Andrea Gill in designer handbags...tell her Cory referred you

She has the 8 knot hobo in black and in grey colors on sale.

She also has the pink medallion tote on sale too and some of the blue/green bead necklaces with that eagle design??

The pictures were borrowed from the library. I got these two bags from the sale. They both pink.
The medallion tote is $1487 and the small tote is $945. I changed my mind and will return them both today. If you’re interested, please contact my SA at (703) 556-7844 ext 3032. Her name is Freshteh.

Attachments

• Channel Medallion Tote A.jpg
    Channel Medallion Tote A.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 765
  • Small tote.jpg
    Small tote.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 239
Hi Yee38,

Yes the small tote looks exactly like the one in the picture. I decided to keep the Medallion tote since it's such a good deal and pink will be perfect for Spring. I forgot to mention the bag is in caviar leather so go for it. I have to return one bag since I could not justify to myself why I need two pink bags.

Thank you ladies! I returned the PST tote bag and came home with the python clutch. It was also 30% off. I could not believe my luck. :yahoo::yahoo:Here are some pictures for your enjoyment; the clutch is much more beautiful than in picture.

Attachments

• python clutch 3.jpg
    python clutch 3.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 310
  • Python Clutch 2.jpg
    Python Clutch 2.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 193
  • Python Clutch 1.jpg
    Python Clutch 1.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 198
Thank you ladies! I returned the PST tote bag and came home with the python clutch. It was also 30% off. I could not believe my luck. :yahoo::yahoo:Here are some pictures for your enjoyment; the clutch is much more beautiful than in picture.

Wow that's a really cute clutch!.....never seen that shape before....LOVE Chanel's bronze python! At first I did a double-take and almost thought it was the Timeless Clutch in bronze python, but alas that piece getting marked-down sounded too good to be true.