NM Tysons Galleria-Chanel sale stock

calisnoopy

✌️❤️USC Football✌️
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
LA ❤️
NM Tysons Galleria has select Chanel handbags and accessories at 30% off right now (amongst others like some Balenciaga pieces, and many other designers too)

Call 703-761-1600 ext 3033 and ask for Andrea Gill in designer handbags...tell her Cory referred you

She has the 8 knot hobo in black and in grey colors on sale.

She also has the pink medallion tote on sale too and some of the blue/green bead necklaces with that eagle design??

bagchic1

O.G.
Oct 10, 2007
Bagsland
The pictures were borrowed from the library. I got these two bags from the sale. They both pink.
The medallion tote is $1487 and the small tote is $945. I changed my mind and will return them both today. If you’re interested, please contact my SA at (703) 556-7844 ext 3032. Her name is Freshteh.

Attachments

yee38

O.G.
Oct 26, 2007
Hi,bagchic1
Just worndering the $935 small tote is that PST tote same as the picture in leather.Thank You.

bagchic1

O.G.
Oct 10, 2007
Bagsland
Hi Yee38,

Yes the small tote looks exactly like the one in the picture. I decided to keep the Medallion tote since it's such a good deal and pink will be perfect for Spring. I forgot to mention the bag is in caviar leather so go for it. I have to return one bag since I could not justify to myself why I need two pink bags.

Mar 7, 2006
the big apple
Thank you ladies! I returned the PST tote bag and came home with the python clutch. It was also 30% off. I could not believe my luck. :yahoo::yahoo:Here are some pictures for your enjoyment; the clutch is much more beautiful than in picture.
Wow that's a really cute clutch!.....never seen that shape before....LOVE Chanel's bronze python! At first I did a double-take and almost thought it was the Timeless Clutch in bronze python, but alas that piece getting marked-down sounded too good to be true.