NM THE BOOK...is there a mistake?

liri

Jan 23, 2011
Hello i received neiman marcus the book and onpage 21 there is this cute chanel lambskin levander flap. It looks like a classic one to me, therefore if jumbo is 4300 but on the left page it says
"timeless classic handbag levander 2,100" ????? Is it a typo mistake? Or is a new model coming out? It look like a classic flap to me.....

It's probably the new mini that has been out which was originally priced at $1900 but there have been talks that the price was increasing to $2100. That is the only thing that would make sense. The mini is near the size as a WOC. HTH!

I also saw and was wondering about that bag. A Lavender lamb flap for $2100? The purse that is pictured is bigger than a mini. Assuming it's not a mistake, it looks great for $2100.

I think its a mistake? Thats most definitly a jumbo! I think that the lavender is available in the mini version too, though? Try calling and getting the jumbo for $2,100 though! Say they must as its advertised :graucho:

On the chanel website there is the "holiday" section. There is a list available and the lavender flap is listed as this:
Mini cross-body classic flap bag in lambskin
A65050 Y01480 12400

Although calling NM to find out what other size it will come in may be good though. :P I would so love to know.

The timeless clutch has chain which runs inside under the flap, this has chain rings holes on top....which the timeless classic does not have. And definitely it's not a mini I'll call them . I. Thought you may know better than them! :P:biggrin:
I will call them tomorrow and find out

I called earlier today and was told this bag is on backorder. The size is exactly like the Timeless Clutch Bag that was introduced earlier this year, the only thing is the flap contours more like the classic style instead of being straight across. I already put my name down for the lavender in Lambskin. Such a great deal at only $2100.

I called earlier today and was told this bag is on backorder. The size is exactly like the Timeless Clutch Bag that was introduced earlier this year, the only thing is the flap contours more like the classic style instead of being straight across. I already put my name down for the lavender in Lambskin. Such a great deal at only $2100.

right it doesnt look like the clutch, cos the clucth has chain which runs under the flap, this one has chain through holes on the top...i wonder if has the double chain or just a short single one...i mean can be extended like the classic flaps?