NM - The Beauty Event: Anyone try anything new?

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I love NM's beauty event. It is just a GREAT time to try some new things. That is how I found Amore Pacific and I can truly say that it has changed my skin.

So this year I'm trying some Freric Fekkai hair products
Some "Fresh" bath products
A new CREED fragrance for me

Anyone else?

Just got back from NM's beauty event...and these r what I bought home with:

:heart:La Mer Lifting Serum
:heart:La Mer Eye Concentrate

I am starting to try the Natura Bisse's line, and bought the Glyco Extreme Peel for the first time.

Maxter, I love Fredric Fekkai hair products, hope u will enjoy urs too!

Since the event won't end for a while, I am gonna study their website tonight to see what other products I would like to get.:graucho:

Just got back from NM's beauty event...and these r what I bought home with:

:heart:La Mer Lifting Serum
:heart:La Mer Eye Concentrate

I am starting to try the Natura Bisse's line, and bought the Glyco Extreme Peel for the first time.

Maxter, I love Fredric Fekkai hair products, hope u will enjoy urs too!

Since the event won't end for a while, I am gonna study their website tonight to see what other products I would like to get.:graucho:

Have you used the Fekkai Hair Plump. EVERYONE says it is the best thing ever for your hair and the SA's said they can't keep it in stock. I bought some. She said I could return it if I didn't like it.

Here's the info

Unleash your hair's potential with this ultra-luxurious, daytime leave-in treatment that plumps and retexturizes strands to reveal healthy, thick, silky smooth hair.

• Plumps hair strands for thicker, lusher looking hair.
• Provides continuous moisture to smooth and hydrate hair throughout the day
• Repairs damaged hair from the outside in, strengthening and reinforcing strands all-day and over time.
• Protects hair from heat styling and environmental stress,preventing further and future damage.

Have fun with your LaMer. Good stuff.

I love NM's beauty event. It is just a GREAT time to try some new things. That is how I found Amore Pacific and I can truly say that it has changed my skin.

So this year I'm trying some Freric Fekkai hair products
Some "Fresh" bath products
A new CREED fragrance for me

Anyone else?

For the NM beauty event, I'm probably going to pick up a jar of Creme De La Mer for my sister. I'm hoping to get a sample of Chanel "Sublimage" eye cream for myself. I want to see if it lives up to all the hype.

I love Frederic Fekkai haircare! My faves are the new Styling Whip and the Glossing Cream.

I agree about Amore Pacific! I just got my samples from the beauty event and while the general samples (with tote bag) were nothing much to write home about, the Amore Pacific gift is really nice.

I love NM's beauty event but this year I'm not buying anything. I was really disappointed with how boring and not really useful the samples were. Last year they had better things to choose from.

I didn't buy any new brands to get the bonus, but I'm trying the samples to see how I like them. I wish they included a few more--they're stingy with the number.

Pat, I completely agree with you on the stinginess. We both got totally HOOKED on Amore Pacific b/c they gave us enough product that we could actually use. After trying it, the product speaks for itself and I am a faithful client.

I wish more lines did this so we could at least give their products a good try. I would love a complete small sample set of Fekkai for hair, or a bunch of tiny bath stuff from Fresh or Molton Brown. Or, a sample of all the scents from Jo Malone. So the next time I'm shopping onlikne and I'm in the mood for a new fragrance I'll know what to get. Not all of us live near an NM! (Thank gawd, I'd be broke!!)

Maxter - which products are you using from the Amore line? I'm thinking of ordering a couple of them. Definitely ordering the moisturizer with the SPF and maybe a few others.

I just bought some Phyto products. . . which Creed d'ya get?

I love the Phyto mist you can spray on your hair just to freshen it!

OK, you CREED addict. You totally addicted me too! LOL

I already have the CREED that comes in the gold bottle - great winter scent:

Millesime Imperial EDP Spray
An exotic scent that evokes the citrus groves and lush landscape of a Sicilian seaside palace.
• Warm and romantic with crisp citrus and soft flowers wafting on sweet, salty air.
• Blends crisp fruit notes, sea salt, Sicilian bergamot, mandarin, Florentine iris, musk, and woody notes.

My new ones are:

Silver Mountain Water
The personal favorite scent of Master Perfumer Olivier Creed.
• Inspired by wild, fresh water and the natural splendor, strength, and light of the French Alps.
• A refreshing infusion of green tea and black currants.

Oh, darn. The other one isn't on the website. Let me check.

mmmmmmmmmmm
SMW is mi favorito!
I also love that Imperial one! I sniffed around at that counter for probably 45 minutes:shame:

DANG! The SA was telling me about that mist. . . about how it could get that fajita smell outta my hair after eating Mexican food!:lol:
maybe I should go back:graucho: