NM Tampa stock 04/13

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, this is might not be 100% accurate - I do have a short term memory :sweatdrop:

Wallet: turq, EB w/SGH, Black w/SGH, magenta, sky blue

Clutch: (whichever style is $895) black GGH

Shoulder: white, light magenta (nice leather!), navy/white canvas, turq

First: coral (nice, nice leather!), sky blue, bouton d'or, black (nice leather!), white, navy/white canvas, bubblegum

Twiggy: truffe

City: coral, navy/white canvas, floral/white, bouton d'or

Day: white, black

Messenger: turq (nice leather!)

PT: turq SGH

Work: o6 emerald, black SGH, sky blue SGH/GGH, black

Brief: ocean RH/SGH (nice, nice leather!!), cafe, truffe, sky blue SGH, black RH/GGH/SGH

RTT/Step (sorry I'm not familiar w/these styles. they look the same to me): black (nice leather!)

Slim: turq SGH, bubblegum SGH/GGH

Disclaimer: "nice leather" to me is a bag that feels very soft/silky - it's not necessarily smooshy, smooth or thick. just very soft :yes:

2. Thank you for the info :flowers: Do you recall seeing a black rh weekender?

3. Definitely no Magentas in the Brief or Step huh:sad:?

4. Thanks for the update. Turquoise pt'skeep calling my name.

5. thanks for the update! i'm interested in the white/navy canvas first. any idea which season is that from? tia!

6. girly - sorry, i dont. that doesnt mean they dont have any, though! if just means i didnt see it :P i was kinda distracted by all the new colors that i didnt pay *too* much attention to the black section.

baby - i only recall seeing a magenta shoulder... the only other magenta i've ever seen there is a First, but i think that must have sold b/c it was gone. again, it doesnt mean they dont have one. i just didnt see it :P

rons - you're welcome :smile: the turquoises were beautiful... the PT had pretty stiff leather, though - just a warning! the messenger was LOVELY. very silky/smooth.

jzlyn - no idea :confused1: it may have even been BLACK/white canvas. i didnt take a close look.

7. Hi Verty. Do you remember if the Cafe Brief was in RH or GH and vaguely how the leather was? I'm looking for a Cafe Brief in RH. I love your NM Tampa stock updates...seems like they have every bag I'm been looking for so far. TIA.

8. Hi Donna :jammin: - it was cafe RH and from what i remember the leather had some nice discreet veiny distressing. wasnt dry/stiff at all, but not outrageously silky... if that makes sense :P

9. I saw a black weekender with rh at NM in Atlanta, GA. If you go onto NM website they have an 800 number for the Atlanta store. Hope this helps!

10. YAY :wlae: Will call him right now. Thanks for looking out :flowers:

11. Anyone seen an EB or Turq RH Work anywhere?

12. on *bay:smile:

13. i didnt see any EB works... *maybe* a turq work.

they dont keep all their bags out of the shelves though... alot are scattered about the store and most of thrown into sliding bins underneath the shelves :confused1: so it's hard to say what the def. do and dont have.

14. And you should go for it because its amazing- I LOVE MINE! :P

15. I saw the turq work on the bay but I'd rather buy it in a store so if I don't like it I can return/exchange it.