NM Secret Gift?

moshi_moshi

OMG Shoez!
Jun 18, 2007
NJ/PA
I received a card in the mail with a number 1-9 saying that if I brought it to the store today I would receive a gift according to the number I have.

Has anyone gone to NM and received their gift?

mommy4luke

Oct 4, 2008
San Diego, CA
I am going today. I have #9. I tried to cheat and ask my SA but she said they genuinely have no idea but heard it was worth the trip. Better be I'm dragging my 1 year old down there and he HATES the mall.

She also told me they were giving out 25% off coupons for Little Gems in-store. Unlimited. For me that is worth it!!

moshi_moshi

OMG Shoez!
Jun 18, 2007
NJ/PA
^^i'm going tonight and i have #2....i'm really curious as to what the gifts are...gift cards maybe?

i asked a friend and she said she had #9 too.

i guess we'll see what happens!

little gems? what are those?

mommy4luke

Oct 4, 2008
San Diego, CA
Little Gems are those great little gifts that you might need last minute for a gift or for co-workers neighbors all under $100. Check it out online click Gifts then Little Gems. They have choc. covered potato chips, cookies, acessories, fragrance etc.

lorihmatthews

A taste for the arts
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
San Francisco
I got that card with #9 on it too, I'm wondering what the gift is because I'm not sure if I want to bother making the trip to the store. Anyone know?

Aikandy

Grape Squasher
O.G.
Apr 10, 2007
Fruit Fight
OMG Moshi, you took the thread right out of my mouth. :ghi5:

I have a 4 - but I may not have time for this today. TPFers PLEASE HELP me save a trip!!!:sos::sos:

saira1214

O.G.
May 13, 2007
USA
I have a 9 also!! Can't wait to see what it is, but I can't go until after work. Hoping someone reports back soon!!

Danaqt

Watch "The Cove"
O.G.
Sep 30, 2009
Tampa Bay, FL
My husband has #9 and I have #6... I'm waiting for some one here to post what the gifts are, before I drive to the store. Neiman has really been promoting their events lately, the only one I've taken advantage of was the 20% off jewelry.

ggreenb12

Feb 19, 2008
i have a 9 also but haven't been yet.

However if you look on the back of the invite, they list out 9 prizes that are available (with the odds of winning), so my guess is it's one of those that are listed....if that helps

I'm hoping 9 isn't the last one....:wondering