NM San Diego Sale

I stopped by NM Fashion Valley earlier today to see what was available for pre-sale.

-Pink caviar bowler
-Silver pochette with CCs on the side
-Purple souple? It's like the one posted in other sale threads but slightly different
-Silver cloudy bundle type bowler. I think this was the small handheld one? I was hoping for the larger size but it is reallyy nice and super soft!
-Mademoiselle in light green - camera bag, tote, clutch, and another bag bigger than the camera bag
-Black and white evening type bag
-White evening type bag

And not on sale, they had basically everyy bag in black! So if you want something in black, I'm sure they'd have it right now :smile:

Hope that helps!

I stopped by NM Fashion Valley earlier today to see what was available for pre-sale.

-Pink caviar bowler
-Silver pochette with CCs on the side
-Purple souple? It's like the one posted in other sale threads but slightly different
-Silver cloudy bundle type bowler. I think this was the small handheld one? I was hoping for the larger size but it is reallyy nice and super soft!
-Mademoiselle in light green - camera bag, tote, clutch, and another bag bigger than the camera bag
-Black and white evening type bag
-White evening type bag

Hope that helps!
tks for the update...what's this silver pouchette with CCs on the side? what ligne is it from? and how small is this pouchette? tia

Ohh the pink Caviar bowler is so cute. A got to have for the summer. I love Chanel Caviar. Scratch free. I'll call the store tmr. Hopefully I can get one too. Thanks for showing me the ebay link. By looking at it makes me droooling :smile: and eager to get one. Really?? No tax for u?? How lucky.

Do they have the Large Mad. Tote like this one?
If so, does anybody know how much..

I am going to call them when they open.. hehe..

Attachments

• MTote.jpg
    MTote.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 57