NM Promo match from Nordstrom

lulublue717

lulublue
O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
HEllo ladies~ maybe you all know about NM $500 and $200 giftcard deal
so I talked to my SA (assitant manager from Nordstrom) I like to shop at Nordstrom coz' their they are alot nicer than NM SA anyways.
he said he will do it but..you have to purchased 2 shoes so they will take $100 off each pair~
If you are interested give him a call.
houston TX Nordstrom salon shoes
Sterling 832-201-2700
tell him you are Gloria's(from IL) friend :smile: then he will know
He just sent me an email of style they have in my size..

Here are the 39”s:

Materna- 70mm, Blk Patent
Rosazissimo 100- green satin
Petit Nan 70mm- white and black patent
Libelle 100mm- gold
Privatita 120mm- white patent
Rodita 120mm- blk zipper
Neuron 100mm- blk suede, hot shoe
Passmule 100mm- nude and blk patent
Kika 70mm- red and blk patent
Kitty 70mm- blk fishnet
Catenita 130mm- blk leather, dark cork
She’s Back 120mm- pink
Lola Pump 120mm- black and electric blue patent
Discoteka 100mm- blk patent, silver heel
Noudette 100mm- green and blk patent, gold heel
La Falaise 105mm- Blk and silver sandal, one of our hottest shoes right now
Calistema 55mm- blk patent
Iowa 100mm- blk patent
En Passant 100mm- blk patent
Coxinelle 100mm- red and nude patent
Oh My Sling 110mm- blk leather
Cordalarc 110mm- champagne satin
Architek 120mm- blk leather, I only have a 39 ½ left.

Thanks
Sterling

Thanks so much for the info. I also prefer to shop at Nordstroms because their CS is SO much better than NM (although NM always tries to front like they have excellent CS).

Thanks so much for the info. I also prefer to shop at Nordstroms because their CS is SO much better than NM (although NM always tries to front like they have excellent CS).
I totally agree with you..first day of NM promotion (yesterday)I went to see CL ..and this SA was just hoping me to pick some shoe,pay and go..(that's how I felt )
did not do anything ~stand there walk around chat with others
I saw the other SA wearing VP with burgundy tip so I asked .."Did you get them in??"
she said no no hers are from nine west..:confused1: (total turn off there) and I told her I like VP style she picked up one NP and this is VP style..
She was totally clueless..:cursing: I'm not expert on CL but at least I know difference between VP and NP

I love to work with Sterling he knows about CL and he gets me the shoes that I want very quickly~:heart: easy to work with~phone or email always get back to me ASAP

Thank you soooo much LULUBLUE! My saks order for the dk. cork catenitas got canceled due to selling out of the item (and i've been waiting since march!) and right when i saw your post I called nordstrom. They had 1 pair in my size available!! Sterling was not available, but i did mention your name to the other assistant mgr., Roger, and he gave me the BEST customer service over the phone! I got them right away, AND they shipped it next day air for free. So excited! Thanks agaiN!!!:yahoo:

Thank you soooo much LULUBLUE! My saks order for the dk. cork catenitas got canceled due to selling out of the item (and i've been waiting since march!) and right when i saw your post I called nordstrom. They had 1 pair in my size available!! Sterling was not available, but i did mention your name to the other assistant mgr., Roger, and he gave me the BEST customer service over the phone! I got them right away, AND they shipped it next day air for free. So excited! Thanks agaiN!!!:yahoo:
wow~ I'm glad you got something you wanted~yay~~~:tup::love:

uhm...interesting I have always had great service at NM. My SA knows my size & what I like. Overall, I have the best service at NM out of all the high end designer department stores.

I just ordered a handbag from Houston Galleria Nordstrom and they honored the NM deal by taking off $200 the item....then I was transferred to the shoe dept and the SA Bruce said he could do the same thing for CLs....nothing about having to buy two shoes. So I think you CAN take $200 off any $500 purchase...at least at the Houston location! I'm just waiting for him to email me the CL selection in size 38 so I can pick and choose!

^^That's weird! I spoke to him before I posted and explained I was trying to buy shoes today before the NM promo expired and he said he understood...I wonder why he's not matching it?? I know for sure I just bought a purse from Marc in handbags....perhaps you can talk to Marc first and have him explain the promotion to Bruce?