NM pre-sale - guess what i found?!

jadedgrl

Oct 5, 2006
...an AQUA MED MATELASSE :yahoo:

It's a pre-sale, so I'll have to take pictures when I get her next week. I can't wait!

FYI - it was marked down to $1200 from the $1790. They still had one French Blue and a bunch of the large brown ones

No darn way!!!! :cursing: I bought mine last week at NM on impulse (as always) for $1785.00 plus tax!!!!! They are closed today, but, I am so going to make my way there tomorrow for a price adjustment. Darn, thats enough to cover 1/2 of another bag!!!! Sheesh!!!! :sweatdrop: Here's mine.....

Attachments

• Todays purchases 05162007 002.jpg
    Todays purchases 05162007 002.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Todays purchases 05162007 001.jpg
    Todays purchases 05162007 001.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 55
No darn way!!!! :cursing: I bought mine last week at NM on impulse (as always) for $1785.00 plus tax!!!!! They are closed today, but, I am so going to make my way there tomorrow for a price adjustment. Darn, thats enough to cover 1/2 of another bag!!!! Sheesh!!!! :sweatdrop: Here's mine.....
Ooh noooo, I'm sure they'll do the price adjustment tho! She's such a beauty :heart:

Congrats jadedgrl and Purse-Ooooh:wlae:

I stopped by Neimans Houston yesterday. They had 2 Aquas and 2 Blueberry (I think they were Blueberry) with silver hardware. The colors were absolutely stunning!!!!! Really great markdowns. They also had a few small but long black bags. I'm not sure what they were. The ends pulled into the center and locked. That was it for Bbag sale items.

They had quite a few 2007 non-sale bags. Aqua City with GH, Periwinkle not sure what bag it was but it was bigger than City maybe a Weekender. SA brought that one out from the back. There were quite a few colors and styles that were so beautiful!

Congrats!!! I also couldn't resist and purchased the FB Maltese:yahoo::yahoo:. It's a pre-sale that starts next Thursday. MadiandCindy- they ask for your NM card and will not charge until the day of the sale so we have to wait until then:nuts: to pick-up.(torture!)