NM pre-sale - guess what i found?!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ...an AQUA MED MATELASSE :yahoo:

It's a pre-sale, so I'll have to take pictures when I get her next week. I can't wait!

FYI - it was marked down to $1200 from the $1790. They still had one French Blue and a bunch of the large brown ones

2. Congratulations! I think the aqua looks beautiful in the matelasse. :tup: Be sure to post photos when she arrives!

3. Congrats!!!! Is this a pre sale at all NM for all balenciagas, or how does this work??

4. OMG, that sounds beautiful!:love: Congrats!:yahoo:

5. :woohoo: Congrats, the Mat is stunning in Aqua! Please post pics when it arrives!

6. Wow, what a bargain. I can't wait to see pics!

7. No darn way!!!! :cursing: I bought mine last week at NM on impulse (as always) for $1785.00 plus tax!!!!! They are closed today, but, I am so going to make my way there tomorrow for a price adjustment. Darn, thats enough to cover 1/2 of another bag!!!! Sheesh!!!! :sweatdrop: Here's mine.....

Attached Files:

8. Ooh noooo, I'm sure they'll do the price adjustment tho! She's such a beauty :heart:

Congrats jadedgrl and Purse-Ooooh:wlae:

9. There was also one at Houston NM the other day when I called if anyone is interested!

10. I stopped by Neimans Houston yesterday. They had 2 Aquas and 2 Blueberry (I think they were Blueberry) with silver hardware. The colors were absolutely stunning!!!!! Really great markdowns. They also had a few small but long black bags. I'm not sure what they were. The ends pulled into the center and locked. That was it for Bbag sale items.

They had quite a few 2007 non-sale bags. Aqua City with GH, Periwinkle not sure what bag it was but it was bigger than City maybe a Weekender. SA brought that one out from the back. There were quite a few colors and styles that were so beautiful!

11. ^^^
    they have it in french blue as well @ nm houston.

12. Purse-Ooooh - I hope you get the price adjustment - I think it's perfectly reasonable to ask for that!!

13. I probably saw the French Blue not Blueberry like you mention. I'm not good with all the blue color names. The bag and color was stunnning!:heart:

14. Congrats!!! I also couldn't resist and purchased the FB Maltese:yahoo::yahoo:. It's a pre-sale that starts next Thursday. MadiandCindy- they ask for your NM card and will not charge until the day of the sale so we have to wait until then:nuts: to pick-up.(torture!)

15. oh that bag is GORGEOUS!
    so happy you got such a Great deal

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice