NM, PARAMUS NJ Garden State Plaza...PHOTOS/STOCK

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello, i was there 20 minutes ago..this is what i took pics of..i didnt get to take pics of the pink display but they had :

bubble gum in every style and a magenta SGH city..wallets w/ gsh in every color,

they had 2 Bouton D'or bags (a first and a makeup?)

tons of BLUES...a *1* electric blue RH city

no coral...

spypic.jpg

spypic2.jpg

spypic1.jpg

2. Is that a Violet Sphere? Great pics and thanks for the update.

3. Are you sure it was a first in Bouton d'or? The sa found none in their system.

4. yes it was a neon yellow first! my bf even said he liked it which i thought was weird and i tried it on....

5. Thanks for the pics and the info.

6. Thanks for the pictures!! :yes:

7. omg there's a makeup?!?!?!

8. It's a Shoulder not a makeup. Just came back from there.NM doesn't have any Makeups in their inventory. :crybaby:

9. is that a sky blue shoulder? :smile:

10. No, Turq

11. did they have a red GSH money wallet??

12. Not out. They may have more in the back? They pulled out an Ocean 1st today

13. *blush* I just bought the last coral city yesterday at 12 30pm.

And yes, the yellow first was bouton d'or. I never realized it was THAT bright and florescent!!!

14. They also had 1 Anthracite GGH Hobo. IF anyone calls looking for it. Tell the SA it's in the glass showcase facing the sunglasses on the right.