NM Online has dark brown Chloe Box Satchel. . .

Cristina said:
I saw that a few minute ago on the site. It is very pretty, but I like the shape of the paddy more.

I agree I like the traditional paddington more, however I think it does look nice in this color, and I just wanted anyone who was interested to see it.

his angel said:
does anyone else think that chloe is overdoing this paddington thing??? too many styles!!! stop it already!
I agree. I think the Paddington is a beautiful bag, but I'm trying hard not to jump on the bandwagon.

I remember in a previous thread there was some concern that the demand for paddingtons are going down, but NM no longer has the cream colored paddy up. In place, there's a python hobo... with heavy chains.

riotstar said:
I remember in a previous thread there was some concern that the demand for paddingtons are going down, but NM no longer has the cream colored paddy up. In place, there's a python hobo... with heavy chains.

That was me you were talking about, I wasnt worried the demand was down I was just saying it was weird how it was still there when the waiting list, even for cream , is so long. I too noticed that it is now missing. Now NM has the white python silverado, and i saw that python hobo in gold, I couldnt deciede what I thought about it- the bag looks so delicate and then the chains are huge and not so delicate. It will be interesting to see what people think of it.