NM online had TAN paddy

BG has it too. I know that is so wierd why the others are 100 more. And I dont like how NM charges online 20 dollars more, when the real price of paddys is 1480- that is the price at the Chloe store and NM stores. I mean it is only 20 dollars but there is no need for that.

I am happpy I got the cream. I was worried I would regret it and should get the tan color but the tan isnt me, (I have never had a brown bag- besides my LV luggage and LV tote that I use for school.) The anthracite is pretty it is such a unique color. I am happy with one paddy, i may however want to get a silverado.

madeline said:
Now it is gone, it has been replaced with a tan with a shoulder strap. I cant believe they charge 265 more for a bag with a strap!

That is a lot for just a shoulder strap. I don't see the paddington as being a shoulder strap bag.... I think it looks much better worn on the shoulder or the crook of the elbow.

Can anyone tell me if this is the same size as the "standard" Paddington? It seems to be from the online measurements (8 x 14 2/3 x 7 1/2). Is the only difference the shoulder strap?

NMV6380_mp.jpg

Cristina said:
That is a lot for just a shoulder strap. I don't see the paddington as being a shoulder strap bag.... I think it looks much better worn on the shoulder or the crook of the elbow.

I wouldnt wear it with a strap either, maybe it is the style somewhere, but you would be able to see the beauty of the bag i dont think.

Hmm, the strap could be handy on trips (when moving through airports, I like a shoulder strap) and if it comes off, you have a standard Paddington, no?

I love that color.

I ordered it - it is a pre-order, won't ship until February, so I have plenty of time to change my mind. I had originally thought the whiskey was more my color (a bit darker), but I like that color. I wonder if that picture is a good representation of the color?