NM no payment, no interest

gators

O.G.
Jan 5, 2006
Northern Virginia
Hi ladies ~ Starting this Wed. NM is having no payment and no interest charges for 6 months. I don't know how long the promotion is going on, but just thought I'd pass the info along. :smile:

babyontheway

May 10, 2009
thanks for posting- do you know if you can do this online too? and is there a minimum purchase amt? TIA

Malinda

Dec 10, 2006
US
Oooo... that's really bad, bad, bad for those of us on handbag bans.

Do you know if there is a minimum purchase amount? Still looking for a wallet.

Hi ladies ~ Starting this Wed. NM is having no payment and no interest charges for 6 months. I don't know how long the promotion is going on, but just thought I'd pass the info along. :smile:

gators

O.G.
Jan 5, 2006
Northern Virginia
Oh sorry, forgot to add....minimum purchase is $1000. Also found out that it lasts until the 26th. Don't know if this applies to online purchases. Happy shopping! :smile:

Gatorglam

Gatorglam
Feb 17, 2009
Sunny Florida
OMG Did anyone see the new NM Book? It has a soft green jumbo and an INCREDIBLE Gold and tweed tote!!!!! Perfect timing for this promo!!!!!

babyontheway

May 10, 2009
I have not seen the NM book- if you have any chanel codes, can you post them? I don't have a NM near me, but would love to order on line if possible. TIA!!

mommy4luke

Oct 4, 2008
San Diego, CA
No problem! The catalog shopping is fun with NM only problem is stuff that was on sale is still full price.

I go in on Tues. morning but I started having labor last night so I was put on "couch" rest. SOOO bored so I am on-line shopping! Bad Mommy!!!! :lecture:

Creammia

Mia
O.G.
Jul 28, 2009
Soft Green Jumbo??? :yahoo::yahoo:Oooooohhhhh mine....its sooooo tempting......Someone pls post picsssssss.........

OMG Did anyone see the new NM Book? It has a soft green jumbo and an INCREDIBLE Gold and tweed tote!!!!! Perfect timing for this promo!!!!!

MarvelGirl

Always Be Thankful
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
This is awesome! I hope my metallic silver Maxi comes in while this is on so that I can take advantage. Thanks!