NM never got Large 227 Bordeaux Reissue???!!!

1. I just got off the phone with 2 different Neiman Marcus SA's telling me that nM never ordered the bordeaux reissue in the large 227 size?? I could have sworn that other forum members have seen it there! Anyone know anything about this?:hysteric:

2. I don't know about NM but Saks in Bala Cynwyd, PA had one about two weeks ago.

3. Yeah, NM did not buy the Bordeaux Re-issue...

They have it in the following colors: Light Silver, Dark Silver, Gold, Blue and Black Patent...and I believe that is about it..i'll keep you all posted, if i get any other news

mmm...me personally, i'm not crazy about the color anyway..i'm in love with the metallics

4. Thanks for info. I found one through the Sa at that Saks. It will be here by next week. I saw the burgundy 226 at the newly reopened Saks in New Orleans last week. It was gorgeous, but I like the 227. I can't wait to get it and hope that I love it. ;)

5. I am glad you found it. I saw it at Saks as well and it is absolutely gorgeous! The color leather goes great with the hardware -- please post some photos!

6. I will as soon as I get my new baby!:yes:

7. Did they have it at saks; I only saw the smaller ones downtown?

8. I saw one at Saks in Bala Cynwyd Pa. I am sure an SA can track one for you if they still have them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice